Your Agreement with Travel Partners International, Inc.
Before we make or finalize arrangements for your trip, we require that you complete the informtion below and click “I AGREE”.
Your signature or click will signify your agreement with the following terms and conditions:
Please thoroughly review these terms and conditions of Travel Partners International Inc. “TPI” dba Prestige Travel, Vero Beach, FL. The addressee of this notice will be the only recipient of this booking receipt and terms and conditions – multiple receipts will not be issued. It is the sole responsibility of the addressee to inform all other parties either listed or traveling on the booked cruise of the contents of these terms and conditions. The booking passenger, by accepting this receipt and making payment towards the cruise, acknowledges that they have been advised of, reviewed, and hereby accept these terms and conditions and contract for travel related services.
For questions please Email Us!
- Travel Documents: You agree to review your itinerary and other travel documents for accuracy and to inform us promptly of any issues. The names on your documents must match your government-issued ID.
- Pier Identification & Proof of Citizenship: A cruise line registration form has to be completed for every cruise line. We are able to assist you with this providing that you submit to us, copies of passport details, emergency contact information, dietary requirements or any special requests. Failure to do so will delay your cruise documents and you may possibly be denied boarding your cruise ship on embarkation day!
- Airfare: If you have chosen cruise line provided airfare, please note that the cruise line reserves the right to choose for each passenger: the air carrier, routing, flight times, and airport from each gateway city. Flight information regarding cruise line provided airfare is available approximately 15-30 days prior to your departure date. Please note that Cruise Lines do not assign air seats and we will assist in obtaining seat assignments, any additional fees required to obtain the seats will be at the cost of the client. If you wish to control any details of your air flights, we STRONGLY recommend that you request an airfare deviation from the cruise line at an additional cost to you, the Passenger(s). Please contact us for further details regarding this option. Passenger(s) agreed to waive and hold harmless “TPI” for any damages or claims resulting directly or indirectly from any air transportation related accidents, incidents, damages, baggage losses and/or delays, regardless of whether the incident is due to third party negligence, strikes, weather, acts of God, acts of governments or authorities, wars, terrorism, criminal acts committed by third parties, hostilities, civil disturbances, riots, pilferage, defects of vehicles or breakdown in equipment, or to the fault or default of any air carrier.
- Passenger / Name Changes: Name change requests (including incorrect legal names, misspellings, as well as change of passenger) are at the discretion of the cruise line and Passenger(s) agree that “TPI” is not responsible for any delays, cancellations, charges or penalties associated with and name change requests. Name change requests that occur less than 90 days before the departure date are usually subject to cruise line imposed fees and/or penalties.
- Cabin Guarantees: Please note that if you have chosen a cabin on a “guarantee” basis it will be indicated on your confirmation letter as “guarantee” or “gty”. A cabin guarantee is a reservation for at least that category or better. PT and its booking agents cannot guarantee that you will attain a cabin better than the minimum category guarantee. Final assignments of “guarantees” may be at the time of documentation OR ultimately at the pier on day of embarkation. Passenger(s) agree that “TPI” shall not be responsible for any damages or claims resulting from any cabin assignments by a cruise line.
- Change of Cruise Date or Ship: Cruise ship or date change requests are considered CANCELLATIONS that are being rebooked. Please be advised that if the change is deemed a cancellation by the cruise line, that you may be subject to penalties imposed by the cruise line as specifically outlined in the terms and conditions section of their brochure or website. WE STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT YOU REVIEW CRUISE LINE POLICY PRIOR TO ANY CHANGE.
- Cancellation Policies: All cancellations or cruise pier no-shows are subject to penalties imposed by the cruise lines as specifically outlined in their terms and conditions section of their brochure/website. All cancellations MUST be in writing WITH ALL REQUIRED SIGNATURES to properly process.
- Agent for Suppliers: TPI acts as a sales agent for any airline, hotel, car-rental company, tour operator, cruise line, or other service provider named in your itinerary or confirmation (“Suppliers”). We are not responsible for the acts or omissions of the Suppliers or their failure to adhere to their own schedules, provide services or refunds, financial default, or failure to honor future trip credits. We have no special knowledge regarding the financial condition of the Suppliers and no liability for recommending a trip credit in lieu of a refund.
- Risks of Travel and Release: We assume no responsibility for and shall not be liable for the acts or omissions on the part of any other party not under our control or any acts of God, unsafe conditions, terrorism, health hazards including pandemics, illness, weather hazards, or the suitability for a disabled person of any portion of any trip. We have no special knowledge of dangers during travel or at destinations. For information related to such dangers, we recommend going to the State Department travel website at www.travel.state.gov, click on "Find International travel Information” then click on "Country Information", and fill in the name of the destination country. For medical and health information, we recommend going to the Centers for Disease Control website at www.cdc.gov/travel, then click on “Destinations” and scroll to the name of the destination country. It is your personal decision to travel, and you are doing so with full knowledge of current travel recommendations and travel restrictions with regards to the risks of COVID-19. YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY ASSUME ALL OF THESE RISKS AND DANGERS, AND YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY AGREE TO FOREVER RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD US, AND OUR AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, ASSOCIATES, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, GUIDES, GROUP LEADERS, AND SUBCONTRACTORS HARMLESS AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, ACTIONS, CAUSES OF ACTIONS, SUITS, CLAIMS, AND DEMANDS OF ANY AND EVERY KIND AND NATURE WHATSOEVER WHICH YOU NOW HAVE OR WHICH MAY HEREAFTER ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE RISKS AND DANGERS.
- Foreign Entry Rules: You assume full and complete responsibility for checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of your destination and your connecting points, and all conditions regarding health, safety, security, political stability, and labor or civil unrest at such destination. Many countries require your passport to be valid for six months or more after your date of entry. Some countries will not admit persons convicted of a crime. Some countries require both parents’ consent for minors to travel.
- Fees and Price Drops: You agree to pay the travel planning, change, and other fees below. All of our fees are non-refundable.
If a Supplier drops the price of a trip after booking, we will try to assist you with rebooking if the Supplier allows it, and a fee may apply. We do not guarantee any refunds or successful rebooking.
- Price Increases: Travel arrangements involving airline and cruise components are subject to Suppliers’ supplemental price increases that may be imposed by the supplier and/or government, even after you have completed your purchase. You hereby consent to any such price increases and authorize your credit or debit card to be used for them. Suppliers have their own contracts covering cancellation penalties and other terms and conditions, and you may be bound by those contracts regardless of whether you receive notice of their terms.
- Price Reduction: New promos are subject to cruise lines rules, which are typically based on new bookings only.
- Reservation Rule Violations. You agree not to purchase a ticket or tickets containing flight segments that you will not be using, such as a "point-beyond", "hidden-city", or "back-to-back tickets". You further agree not to purchase a round-trip ticket that you plan to use only for one-way travel. You acknowledge that the airlines generally prohibit all such tickets, and therefore we do not guarantee that the airline will honor your ticket or tickets. If you do not use one of the flights in your reservation, the airline will cancel your remaining itinerary, and it may confiscate your frequent flyer points. You agree to indemnify us against airline claims for the difference between the full fare of your actual itinerary and the value of the ticket or tickets that you purchased.
- Insurance: For your protection, we strongly recommend that you purchase trip cancellation and travel accident insurance. Please note that most policies have a specific clause stating they do not cover epidemics and pandemics, especially when travel warnings are in place. No representation or description of the insurance made by our staff constitutes a binding assurance or promise about the insurance.You agree to hold us harmless for your election not to purchase travel insurance or for any denial of claim by travel insurer as it relates to Covid-19 or any other claim under the policy.
- Credit Card Merchant: We also strongly recommend that you use a credit card for your purchase, so that you can exercise your rights under the Fair Credit Billing Act if you do not receive the services you purchased. However, if we are the credit card merchant, our role is to facilitate the sale, collect funds on your behalf, and remit those funds to the Suppliers. If the Suppliers do not provide the services, your only recourse would be against the Suppliers, and you agree not to initiate a chargeback against us.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT TPI IS PROVIDING YOU VALUABLE TRAVEL PLANNING SEVICES WHICH ARE SEPARATE FEES AND INDEPENDENT OF FEES FOR SERVICES PROVIDED BY SUPPLIERS.
- Claims Deadline and Exclusive Jurisdiction: You agree to present any claims against us within 30 days after your trip ends and to file suit within one year of the incident, and you acknowledge that this expressly limits the applicable statute of limitations to one year. You agree that the courts in INDIAN RIVER COUNTY, VERO BEACH, FL will be the exclusive jurisdiction for all claims brought by you or us, and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of those courts.
- Personal details (e.g., name, salutation, title, date of birth, place of birth, gender, photographs and images)
- Contact details (e.g., email address, telephone number, mobile number, address, and emergency contact information)
- Health details, where applicable
- Travel / vacation preference details (e.g., flight number, hotel booking, cabin number, special occasion dates, special accommodations, loyalty program information, dietary preferences, travel companions and family members)
- Your location, activities
- Government-issued documents (e.g., passports, alien resident cards, visas, residency permits, social security numbers, driver’s licenses, and redress numbers)
- Details regarding your use of websites and applications (e.g., usernames, passwords, security answers, geolocation information, details regarding your interaction with our websites, applications and emails we send, such as whether you opened the email we sent, which may permit us to recognize you across multiple devices)
- Financial details (e.g., credit card information, transactional history and purchases, amount paid for Services, bank information, income, and business information)
- Identify and authenticate you: We use your identification data to verify your identity when you access and use our Services and to ensure the security of your personal data. We do this to comply with our contractual obligations to you.
- Provide you with Services: We process your personal data to provide the Services you have requested. We do this to comply with our contractual obligations to. For multi-guest bookings, we allow all guests on the reservation to access and administer booking-related personal data of the guests on the same reservation in furtherance of our legitimate interest of allowing guests to conveniently administer their reservations.
- Advertise and market our Services: We may use your personal data, where permitted, to build a profile about you and place you into particular marketing segments in order to understand your preferences better and to appropriately personalize the marketing messages we send to you. It is in our legitimate interest to provide more relevant and interesting advertising messages. We may contact you with marketing communications via direct mail, phone call, email, or via notifications from applications. Where necessary, we will obtain your consent before contacting you with such marketing communications.
- Communicate with you: We may use your personal data when we communicate with you via direct mail, phone call, email, or via notifications from applications, for example if we are providing information about changes to our terms and conditions, in response to a question you submitted, or to notify you of changes to your itinerary. It is in our legitimate interest to provide you with appropriate responses and provide you with notices about our Services.
- Comply with our obligations under applicable laws: We may process your personal data to comply with applicable legal requirements, for example, we may provide certain information to governmental and recognized law enforcement agencies, such as providing personal data to the Transportation Security Administration and port agents in connection with commercial air travel you book through us, or to comply with other legal or regulatory requirements, where explicitly required by law.
- Customize your experience: When you use the Services, we may use your personal data to improve your experience of the Services, such as by providing interactive or personalized elements on the Services and providing you with content, offerings, and experiences based on your interests, including shore excursions. Where necessary, we will obtain your consent before using your personal data in this way.
- Exercise our rights: We may use your personal data to exercise our legal rights where it is necessary to do so, for example to detect, prevent, and respond to legal claims, intellectual property infringement claims, or violations of law or our applicable contract terms and conditions.
- Prevent fraud and comply with legal obligations: We may process your personal data to, for example, (i) carry out fraud prevention checks, which include building fraud-related profiles, making decisions on that basis by fraud prevention experts, and using CCTV images to prevent and detect fraud in our casinos; or (ii) comply with other legal or regulatory requirements, where explicitly required by law.
- Data Retention: We retain your personal data for as long as we have a relationship with you or in accordance with applicable law, and such relationship includes any request to receive marketing or other promotional materials from us or membership in our loyalty programs. When deciding how long to keep your personal data after our relationship with you has ended, we take into account our legal obligations, including requirements of regulators and governmental agencies that have authority over us. We may also retain records to investigate or defend against potential legal claims. We will delete or anonymize your personal data at the end of the retention period. If there is any information that we are unable, for technical reasons, to delete entirely from our systems, we will put in place appropriate measures to prevent any further processing or use of the data.
- TPI Fee Schedule:
Base Retainer Fee$200
FEELarge Group Planning (more than  travelers)$1000Expedited Service (for travel to take place within  days)$500Domestic Airline Ticketing (coach)$40.00 per personDomestic Airline Ticketing (first)$50.00 per personInternational Airline Ticketing (coach)$50.00 per personInternational Airline Ticketing (business/first)$75.00 per personAward tickets$75.00 per personTicket exchanges$50.00 per personInsurance claim forms$150.00 per claimVisa processing/passport renewal$50.00 per person (in conjunction with booked trip), otherwise $150 pp
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS AGREEMENT
To help you discover ways to explore the world, we're pleased to share our Travel Experience Online.
Save money and escape the crowds. Hot Deals and multi-port packages. Savings of up to 50%!
Our free app that allows you to carry all of the destination information you need while traveling, right in your pocket!