Are you a luxury travel professional who's ready to maximize your earning potential?
Would you like to focus on developing your destination specialty and selling more profitable products?
Do you want to affiliate with a company that delivers the WOW factor to discerning travelers with unmatched Exclusive Product and Amenities?
If so, you may be ready to join Prestige Travel's network of top-producing, independent travel consultants.
If you have a love for travel, you may consider joining our team of travel professionals. If you are moving to our area and you would like to affiliate yourself with a top luxury provider - call us or send your resume via email.
DISCOVER THE DIFFERENCE... AFFILIATE WITH THE BEST!
Option 1: Experienced agents:
We are a busy full service agency and have been assisting travelers worldwide for over 21 years from our beautiful office in Vero Beach, FL. We are a small boutique type agency, and our focus is on providing our discerning clientele the highest level of professional service and advice when it comes to travel.
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Travel Professional who has good written and verbal skills, is familiar with ClientBase (CB+) and has sold the Caribbean, Europe, Africa, Asia, South America and the Americas. In addition, if you are efficient, an organized thinker, have outstanding attention to detail and common sense comes second nature you’re a candidate for us. GDS experience is a plus.
At Prestige Travel we are passionate about what we do and you'll need to be too. We're looking for individuals who are sales-driven, results-focused, determined to succeed, and who are committed to ensuring our customers have an amazing travel experience. You will love the thought of exceeding targets and earning rewards as a result.
Things you will need to bring to begin your adventure with us:
- Sales skills - You'll have that edge when it comes to sales and understanding how to provide amazing customer service. You'll be target-driven, commission-focused, and up for any challenge.
- Travel experience - You'll be a globe trotter who has an incurable case of the travel bug, demonstrated of course by having visited a variety of overseas destinations.
- Academic achievements - You'll have been a high flyer with academic accomplishments.
- Career ambition - You'll love the thought of a challenging career that can take you places.
As members of the prestigious Signature Travel Network consortium, we offer state-of-the-art technology, unsurpassed marketing, value added amenities and pricing available to your clients allowing you to surpass what larger travel organizations can offer.
Option 2: Travel Agent Trainee
Do you want to dream it, live it and sell it? If this excites you then you're in for an adventure!
A love of travel attracts many people to the field, but to succeed a Travel Agent must be passionate about travel and the endless opportunities it brings to bridge history, cultures and cuisine. Successful Travel agents must have a strong sales drive, organizational skills with an eye for detail, ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment, demonstrated proficiency in navigating computers and various programs; must possess good written and oral communication skills and the ability and interest to be in a continuous learning curve.
For the right individual this opportunity will be a career path for future leadership opportunities. As you progress you will be evaluated to determine proficiencies in sales, customer service, administrative, operations, up-selling, cross-selling and meeting goals. Successful completion of evaluations may result in continued growth opportunities to expand your skills.
Does this sound like you?
- You possess a high level of integrity
- You are driven by sales and exceeding your goals
- You enjoy the ability to control your compensation
- Travel is not just a hobby, it's your passion
- You are committed to developing your sales skills, knowledge and expertise
- You are a multi-tasker
- You are computer savvy
- You are very organized! And pay attention to detail and good at numbers
- You must have reliable attendance
- A high school diploma is required, but we prefer a 2-4 year college degree
- You must pass a comprehensive criminal background check and drug test
If you are a 'take charge' individual and want to learn more about this opportunity to learn a new career in travel, please submit your application.
Independent Travel Agents
If you are are currently an Independent Agent and you are moving to the area and looking for a new home, contact us!
To help you discover ways to explore the world, we're pleased to share our Travel Experience Online.
Save money and escape the crowds. Hot Deals and multi-port packages. Savings of up to 50%!
Our free app that allows you to carry all of the destination information you need while traveling, right in your pocket!